Whip-It!™ Brand the original
Cream whippers and charger systems are invented by Whip-It's original manufacturing partner in Switzerland in 1950's. Whip-It! Brand whippers and chargers reflect over 60 years of manufacturing expertise and the brand name is synonymous with the "cream charger" product category itself.
Today, the Whip-It! products are made to the highest quality standards in the world, manufactured at ISO 9001, ISO 9002,TUV certified factories. The Whip-It! Brand professional cream whippers are the superior in quality and design, and has been the leader in terms of quality and efficiency in food service. Many of the nations’ top restaurants and coffee chains rely on the Whip-It! cream dispensers and cream chargers. The cream whippers have NSF certifications and are HACCP compliant.
The nitrous oxide used in our Whip-It!™ brand charges is of the highest medical grade quality
Fresh, natural and non-preservative gourmet whipped cream compared to aerosol cans with chemicals.
value for money
Great savings compared to pre-packed aerosol canned whipped cream.
Cream whippers, chargers and soda siphon systems are a green solution that minimizes the huge eco-footprint caused by the manufacture, transport and waste of aerosol cans and bottled water.
With cream whippers, you have the opportunity to flavor your whipped cream with endless options such as fruit flavors, chocolate, powdered sugar alternatives, among many! Flavoring options for the soda water is no less; regular, diet, natural, fruity flavors, Italian sodas and many more.
guaranteed quality: certification and processes
- • The Whip-it! brand chargers are manufactured according to the DIN 32615 standard which is the only specific standard for 8 gram N2O chargers and CO2 chargers. The DIN 32615 not only details all geometric, material, filling and content specifications, but also regulates the fact that the production facilities have to be checked in every detail. A company with this certification process guarantees the highest quality chargers.
- • All 8 gram N2O and CO2 chargers are cleaned twice during the manufacturing process. The final cleaning prior to filling is a wash with an environmentally friendly solvent to remove any oils and residue. All chargers are then dried with steam to avoid over heating and to sterilize.
- • All Whip-it! brand standard 8 gram chargers are filled and individually weighed according to the above standard. The factory which manufactures the Whip-it! brand chargers is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. By combining the TUV and ISO certification, you are assured of the finest-quality products available.
- • Due to the high standard of the ISO 9001 standards, each batch is inspected and a random test is performed by cutting chargers open for inner inspections.
- • The cartridges are filled to + or - .5 grams. The purity of the N2O chargers meets the requirements for Pharmacopoeia Eur. III and VII Pharmacopoeia HG. This is the specification for medical grade gas.
- • Upon completion of the filling process, all chargers are put into a high temperature (65 - 70˚ C) tumbling machine for leak testing. After this process all cartridges are stored for a minimum of 24 hours after which each cartridge is weighed to ensure the correct fill. Cartridges are then packed for shipping.